The odds are updated in ISM Raceway in Phoenix for this weekend’s race and two drivers — including a person with 197 NASCAR series wins — stand as pre-race favorites. Three drivers are better than 10-1 chances, according to Westgate on Saturday afternoon. Scroll through to sharpen up on the odds for Sunday.
- Point/Counterpoint: Notre Dame vs Louisville – Free NCAAF Betting Picks
- Game of Thrones odds for Battle of Winterfell: All main characters favored to survive, but that’s not happening
- Sebastian Vettel’s problems mount after Italian GP penalty
- Domingo Germán Not Eligible For Postseason
- Titans coach Vrabel reiterates Ryan Tannehill is backup